How do I write the most waterproof SEO texts?Back
First, let's start with what an SEO text is, its purpose, and why it is so important to do it right.
Google can understand a text just like you and I, and Google knows what a page is about. Google can do this because certain keywords are processed in specific places in the text and page. And because these specific keywords have a higher search volume than zero per month, they are searched for more often and used more often on various sites. For example, Google links the keywords to an intent (the user's question) and can understand its content. Now you know how Google can provide you with the correct answer to your question. But how do you write the right texts to find answers to a question in Google?
We start with an SEO analysis because everything depends on good keyword research and a technical analysis of the site. In this blog, we only talk about keyword research. When you work with upMention, the SEO specialists will take up this part. Based on your core business, various keywords are collected that are related to this number of searches per month. With search volume, you can get profit or visitors from it. All these keywords, sometimes thousands, are categorized and eventually assigned to an existing or new page to be written to get more visitors to your site and ultimately increase conversion.
How do I write multiple texts on the same topic?
Your business is extremely interesting, but it is only about one subject at its core. Then it is challenging to write several pages about this. We understand that! Even as SEO specialists who occasionally write texts for clients, we sometimes need help with this problem. Below we list several tips that may help you on your way! For convenience, we use Google optimization as an example.
- For every text you are going to write on the subject, in this case: SEO optimization - let's say there are ten - it is good to quote different examples per text. For text number 1, translate the text to write SEO-proof texts. For text number 10, bring up the subject of keyword research. Each text is about SEO optimization, while the ten texts are easily unique.
- Just start writing first. Put everything on paper that comes to mind. After the story ends, you can see where the keywords fit precisely. This way, you naturally keep the text for the reader. This is instead of writing the text around a keyword.
- Google questions about the topic you're writing. For example, Google: 'How do I get started with SEO?'. Get your inspiration from the sites that come up in the results. Please note: only get your inspiration from this. The text you eventually put down must be unique. If you take it over one-on-one, you will face duplicate content, which Google doesn't like.
- Put the umpteenth text on the same subject aside for a while, for an hour, for example. After that hour, you will be full of inspiration again, and you can finish the text the way you envision it.
- Separate yourself when you are going to write. Working on copy undisturbed is very nice, especially when you are in the flow. If you are disturbed during the process, it is often very difficult to get back into it.
- Ask your colleagues to think along. They may have never thought about this subject before and can therefore come up with fresh and inspiring ideas.
- Do you need more clarification? Our SEO specialists or copywriters are more than happy to help you. Don't hesitate to ask us for help.
If you follow these tips, the text will inevitably comply with all the rules of our IO tool. We are curious!