Vacancy: Digital Marketing specialist
To get the right visitors, more visitors and more conversions on the websites of our clients, we are looking for a marketing specialist.
You love marketing and you know why you are doing it. You like smart solutions and creative approaches. You can only do your work when you see its value in the bigger picture. You are very comfortable working by yourself, but you always come back to the team, you count on them and they count on you. You own your tasks because you feel uncomfortable without owning them. Every day has a new challenge and you embrace it knowing that the teams and management are supporting you.
Do you like to work in a growing team which is enjoying their work? We would like to meet you to explore if we can journey together.
What you do
- Work towards the goal of the client and the goal of upMention with the team
- Get all information from stakeholders required to see the bigger picture of your tasks
- Propose creative approaches which are more effective and more fun
- Although you are very comfortable working by yourself, you do help and request help from the team
- Build relationships and connections with the other team members
- Share creative ideas to improve search engine rankings
- Analyze keywords
- Analyze statistics
- Monitor and promote blog posts and content
- Write texts
- Organize high quality links and blog posts
- Improve the authority of our clients websites
- Collaborate with external copywriters and other partners
- Analyze and improve the conversions on the website of our clients
- Prepare summaries of the work for talks with the client
- Join talks with clients
What you need
- A growth mindset
- An organized approach of the work
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma related to PR, marketing or related field
- At least two years of work experience
- Good typing skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with scrum
- Experience with OKR’s
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Experience with search engine advertising
- Experience with Google analytics, Google tag manager, Google suite
- Experience with SEO tools like Majestic, screaming frog etc.
- Experience with Wordpress and CMS systems
- Dutch language – dan ben je extra welkom!
What we offer
- Belonging to a enthusiast international team with employees in The Netherlands and Kenya
- A very warm welcome for you, the way you are
- Internal training on online marketing and personal development
- Market rate salary
- Modern and quiet work environment in Nairobi
- Daily lunch
How to apply
If interested, you can apply via https://forms.gle/P927JsCZnWP86Fwm9. We do not accept applications via email. The closing date is the 26th of May 2022. In case of any questions, you can contact Richard via the email address below.