Vacancy: Internal Sales Specialist
To expand our work field and fill the pipeline of our external sales, we are looking for an internal sales specialist.
You are an enthusiastic person who is familiar with a sales process. You love celebrating success with the team and you are persevering when the process gets tough. You can play with sometimes being creative and at other times setting and processing routine tasks for and with the team. Every day has a new challenge, and you embrace it knowing that the teams and management are supporting you.
The team you work with is responsible for maintaining and expanding our business with new clients for the English market. The team is currently growing and needs someone who can support them with cold calling, planning, administration and celebrations. On the long term you work on obtaining appointments with new prospects together with the team.
Do you like to work in a growing team which is enjoying their work? We would like to meet you to explore if we can journey together.
What you do
- Acquire new appointments through cold calling
- Plan meetings with clients and your sales colleague
- Documenting sales activities in our system
- Create offers for clients
- Work towards the goal of the sales team and the goal of upMention
- Build relationships and connections with the other teams
- Report to the sales team about the progress.
What we need
- Diploma or Degree in marketing & communication
- An organized approach of the work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Persistent work style
- Good typing skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience with cold calling
- Experience with scrum
- Experience with OKR’s
- Knowledge of search engine optimization and online marketing
What we offer
- Belonging to an enthusiast international team with employees in The Netherlands and Kenya
- A very warm welcome for you, the way you are
- Internal training on our unique approach of people, leadership and personal development
- Internal training on sales activities
- Coaching and training by third parties
- Market rate salary
- Modern and quiet work environment in Nairobi
- Daily lunch
How to apply
If interested, you can apply via https://forms.gle/wHgNA1t7ZyL48rZs8. We do not accept applications via email. The closing date is the 5th of January 2023. In case of any questions, you can contact us via the email address below.