Vacancy: Office Administrator
To improve efficiency, productivity and ensure that the office runs smoothly, we are looking for an experienced office administrator.
You are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our office in Kenya and The Netherlands. You are a connector, coordinating the work of various departments, and implementing policies and procedures to improve efficiency and productivity. You are happy to communicate with all levels of the company, from a new hire to the CEO. Because you will be working for a variety of different teams you have a flexible mindset, able to switch between different roles and execute a variety of tasks.
The company is growing fast and we are looking to specialize more roles. Because of this we would like to create a role to focus on administrative and HR tasks. This means you are able to take initiative and work independently and also work within teams depending on the situation.
Do you like to work in an environment with growing teams who are enjoying their work? We would like to meet you to see if we can explore if we can journey together.
What you do
- Coordinate the work of different departments to ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently
- Coordinate meetings and events, both within the office and with external stakeholders
- Provide support to the management team and other staff as needed
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Scan and process invoices in bookkeeping programs
- Other miscellaneous tasks as needed by the different teams
What we need
- A growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field
- Diploma in business administration, management, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in an office management or administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good typing skills
- Good IT skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience working in an international company
- Knowledge of Dutch – dan ben je extra welkom!
- Project management experience.
What we offer
- Belonging to an enthusiast international team with employees in The Netherlands and Kenya
- A very warm welcome for you, the way you are
- Internal training on our unique approach of people, leadership and personal development
- Coaching and training by third parties
- Market rate salary
- Modern and quiet work environment in Nairobi
- Daily lunch
How to apply
If interested, you can apply via https://forms.gle/r9tkLfWeVRqUKv4j8. We do not accept applications via email. The closing date is the 8th of January 2023. In case of any questions, you can contact us via the email address below.